TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These standard terms and conditions for the Mobile Games Awards (the “MGAs”) cover the entry, promotion and competition promoted by Steel Media and which are referred to at times throughout the competition period.
- Unless stated otherwise, entry is not open to employees (and their families) of Steel Media Ltd (“SM”), its agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies directly associated with the competitions.
- The person nominating a nominee or casting a vote must be aged 18 or over but does not have to be an employee of the company being nominated or voted for.
- When voting you must make a declaration that you are in the games industry or provide a service to the games industry.
- Use of a false name or contact email address and/or a false declaration may result in disqualification of the nomination and/or vote. The decision of SM is final.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, inaudible, or unreadable will not be valid and deemed void.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void however multiple nominations may be accepted from individual entry.
- Nominations will only be considered if they are submitted through the official website nomination form at www.mobilegamesawards.com.
- Votes will only be accepted if they are submitted through the official voting forms at www.pocketgamer.biz/mga2023/
- All nominations and/or votes must be accompanied with the correct details and declaration. Nominations or votes made without valid details (name+email+declaration) may be voided.
- No responsibility can be accepted for nomination/vote entries lost, damaged or delayed due to incomplete file transfer or computer error in transit.
- All nominations, voting and entry to the event venue is at the absolute discretion of SM and its designated representatives and SM reserves the right to refuse nominations, votes or entry for whatever reason. SM is not liable for any consequential loss as a result of refusal of nomination or entry.
- If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, SM reserves the right to offer the award to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- The decision of the judges is final based on either the criteria set out in the promotional materials or the common criteria agreed among the judges at the time of the judging and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Where there is dispute or issue with the judges decision, SM’s decision is absolutely final.
- Refreshments may or may not be provided at the awards ceremony but when done so, will be provided on an as is basis.
- Where drink vouchers are provided at the event to be exchanged for drinks, these can only be used subject to availability, on-the-day limits for what is provided and in exchange for only certain drinks. A list of what drinks can be exchanged for vouchers can be provided on the day of the event.